How to Start a Profitable Poultry Farm









Poultry farming has proven to be very lucrative; hence you might have been tempted to start one as a form of business and source of income
Chickens are Very essential Part of human life. Chickens are one of the major sources of animal meat, as compare pork and fish. As a business, Chickens offer an opportunity for people to earn Good income that’s why there are many poultry farms through out the country. One of the major customers for poultry farms are the major fast-food companies, although some of them have their own chicken farms to supply their needs.
Don’t get behind the profits, and start setting up your poultry farms now. It is not hard to do so. Here I am describing some tips in my real time experience and some useful tips that may help you along your earning way.
How to Get Financing for your Poultry Farm to Start Quickly ?
Setting up a poultry farm requires a lot of money, as poultry farming requires an expanse of land a hectare or more wide. You would also have to procure a large herd of chickens that are more than hundreds in number in order to generate the proper returns in income. Fortunately, you can avail yourself of loans that are offered to those that are starting or even those that are already in the business.
The loans can be used to cover these aspects of the business:
  • Start-up costs for the farm
  • Construction expenses
  • Animal feeds
  • Operational expenses that need to be paid urgently.
It is also easy to apply for these loans, as there are lenders that can be found online aside from the local loan providers in your area. The terms and conditions of these loans can also be customized for your needs and your circumstances. You can also choose from secured and unsecured poultry loans. Some lenders will also offer you advice from experts on the poultry business, aside from the monetary aid that you will be getting.
Getting Your Poultry Farm Compliant With Regulations
Another important preparation is to comply with regulations. If you plan on engaging in free range farming, then you have to make sure that the operations of your farm and the treatment of your chickens comply with regulations that are formulated for businesses like yours. Check with your local government agencies regulating laws and regulations promulgated for poultry farms.
Adequate Medical Coverage for Your Chickens
Chickens are just like your children and other animals. To ensure continuous production of chicken and eggs, your chickens should be regularly checked by veterinarians to ensure their health. Sick chickens will negatively affect your production, so it is important to have adequate medical coverage for your poultry animals.
A list of questions that are frequently asked
Q. How much floor space required per chicken?
A. It depends with the chicken type. 3 sq ft needed for light chicken and 4 sq ft required for general purpose chicken.
Q. How many types of chicken sheds are used these days?
A. Most popular ones are the cage sheds and floor sheds are the ancient ones.
Q. What is the shed area required for 10,000 birds?
A. 30,000 sq ft house is needed for 10,000 chickens, if you prefer cage type shed then the built-up area will be 4000 sq ft to 7500 sq ft depending on the type of cage you use in your poultry farm. Average space needed for a bird in cage type shed is from .4 - .75 sq ft.


34 comments:

  1. sir my Name is Ratheesh from Fujairah.iwant to start small poultry farm arround 1000 chickens.iam in kerala kannur Dt) can u helpe me and give the details

    ratheesh161@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send me the details by email

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respected Sir,

    I want start this business,

    I m from Himachal Pradesh < hamirpur distt> I hav my own land for sheds.

    I want know about Investment / Profit / Training.

    Please reply as soon as :- praveen006.ps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir my Name is Reju from kerala.iwant to start small poultry farm arround 1000 chickens.iam in alappuzha Dt) can u helpe me and give the details
    sonureju@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Shijith we planning to start a farm in pathanamthitta in kerala would like to give me some more tips please....

    Shijith ( Unni)

    shijib4u2004@gmail.com

    9605460054

    ReplyDelete
  6. my name is RASHAD SALAM, i would like to start a small hen farm near to wayanad, fdz please kindly give some ideads..
    rashsalam@gmail.com
    #9037755598

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rashid please contact me via sunilcheriyath@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. My name is ramapathi, I would like to start with 1000 chicks farm. I am looking to start near vishakapatnam area.
    Please suggest some ideas.

    ramapathi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to start poultry firm business in West Bengal. Please give me all details. nilkantha.remac@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. my name is sathya i am very egear to start thise polutry business . to start in tamil nadu (thriuvanamalai dist)please give me future ideas . sathya5529@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello sir my name pradeep i am eager to know much about poultry farm how to build up one farm on small scale pradeepdagale@gmail.com kindly help me out to build one such small scale farm i very keen in setting up and making it as my full time career.

    ReplyDelete
  11. please send me complete detail of poultry form business............

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Sir, I Am Shafi From Dubai, Worked as a Salesman Multinational Poultr Company. Sir, I have intrest makeing own business in kerala @ poultry farming. Sir, I enquiry some friends they inform me some kind of climet issues. Have any issues like that. How i know about much better guides. Sir, you send your contact details or reply me as soon as possible. thanks. 00971554821102.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai al fathoom,

      Ok please tell me in which place you planned to start the poultry farm it is in dubai.ok Any way you can gather more information from this website http://smallbusinessideas.blogwiz.in/ and then you are talking about climet issues.you can manage tht very simply .I will explain you the details make a comment about your exact problem

      Delete
  13. hello sir,

    I want to start broiler farming in contract which is beter sugna or venkeys, i have a wet land so what type of precaution I need, please reply as soon as possible my email is : shalinis455@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sir my Name is Prashant from
    maharashtra .iwant to start small poultry
    farm arround 10000 chickens. can u helpe me and
    give the details
    ppl241090@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir my Name is Habib ur rehman frm rawalpindi
    iwant to start small poultry
    farm arround 10000 chickens. can u helpe me and
    give the details kindlyyyyyy
    habibqureshi664@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My name is manish, I would like to start with 30000 chicks farm. I am looking to start near burdwan area near kolkata 130 km.
    Please suggest some ideas.

    manish_yes2002@yahoo.com

    Reply
    manish
    09230511730

    ReplyDelete
  17. dear sir my name is vishal kumar.i have start poultry farm.
    but fiancial problem occured my aim.so plz guide me & how i can start the poultry farm.fully guide me sir.

    email id:- vishalsara.sara@gmail.com
    mob:- 09855754152

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,

    I want to start a poultry farm business: to start with eggs then birds and then as a processing unit (as business grows).

    Would request you to help me with the following:
    1. Fixed cost (Land, construction, farm equipments with 5000 birds)
    2. Operational expense (Animal feed, Utility bills, Medical check up etc)
    3. Anything else that I need to know.

    Thanks in advance

    Please respond to: jitendra.khalsa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. HI SIR

    I WANT TO START A BUSSINESS IN HOSUR AROUND IN 1 ACRES LAND CAN U PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MINIMUM SPACE REQUIRED FOR POULTRY FARM SHED WITH CAGE THANK YOU BHASKAR
    PENINSULABHASKAR@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi

    i want to start a poultry farm business,
    i want start with 100 birds.
    what is the investment required 100 birds?
    and this business is beneficial or what?
    what estimated investment plz guide me..

    ReplyDelete
  21. i want to start a poultry farm business,
    i want start with 100 birds.
    what is the investment required 2000 birds?
    and this business is beneficial or what?
    what estimated investment plz guide me..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi
    please give me full details about this form
    and suggest me how to got the loan for bank or other source gave full details shortly

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. My name is Arjun Singh, I would like to start with 2000 chicks farm. I am looking to start near pratapgarh in uttar pradesh area.
    Please suggest some ideas. and find the how many money will spend it plz.
    Arjun Singh.
    08652707752
    arjunvatsgoti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. sir i would like pol trey farm .plse more deatils thanks regards salman edvanna

    ReplyDelete
  25. We at Live-in Space Corp Serve Pvt ltd specialize in sourcing commercial Office space for rent in Bangalore our expertise specializies in Plug and play office space for rent in Bangaloreacross globe. Live-in Space offers its customers a complete suite of Fully Furnished Office space for rent in Bangalore Solutions including buying, Solutions including buying,selling and leasing of property with an approach that is multi-disciplinary, well thought-out and completely integrated.

    ReplyDelete
  26. My name is Kaushik. I want to start a puoltry farm with 5000 chicks in bidharpur,orissa near cuttak. Will i be able to get contract from suguna? Will it be possible to do composite farming and still get the contract? Please guide me.
    Reply me at: kaushikbiswas94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. My name is jayan i would like to start a poultry farm in pathanamthitta in kerala around 1000 chuickens would you like to give me some more tips and guidance please....my id jayan355@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. sir please send me the project profile to start the business with 1000 chicks. surjasingh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I was greatly impressed to see the good work,I have gone throug other sites wich offer
    office space for rent in bangalore
    and commercial office space for rent in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very Nice Blog,I Have spent 20 mts in ur blog its very attractive and informative
    I have some other sites which provide such info like . office space for rent in bangalore
    and also commercial office space for rent in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  31. Goodmorning sir i live in panchkula (Haryana)want to start broiler farm with 2000 birds. How i can get financial help from gov. or bank like loan or subcidy ? I will start on rent.

    Regards
    varinder singh-08284066822
    binjalpar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...